Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days
Highlights:
*Tons of new missionaries in in Utah Provo Mission
*Blue bird in our apartment
*keto biscuits
*gonna have to take the car into the shop because I kinda ran into a curb (it's not like BAD) just annoying
*rain
*clouds
*lots of yoga
*clouds
*clouds
*clouds
*clouds
*meditation
In the theme of the color blue.
We had a blue bird come into our apartment the other day because it was raining and cloudy so we left the door open to enjoy it.
Schmid planted her potatoe vines this week (pretty sure I spelled
wrong but whatever)
she also speaks to birds so that's cool
oh also the freakin bird peed all over my desk and window seal so that's cool
(I feel like I spelled peed wrong)
My new bestie aspen, only known this girl for a week but I love her and her family. they are troopers and talking about the gospel with the mom gives me so much JOY she is so real and down to earth. Thy showed up to our apartment the other day with so many gifts it was like Christmas and I wanted to cry.
I loved this statue because it reminded me of my Savior who is always reaching out to me. But above all I thought of my Nana and how those last few months I would just sit there and hold her hand. I remember the last squeeze and kiss on the cheek she gave me when I thought she was asleep and I will never forget the feeling of love, comfort, heartbreak yet peace it brought me.
Nana, you taught me that my faith is everything. I can't wait to squeeze your hand again one day but feel your love and care in spirit everyday until then. I love you. ♡
not a tonx kitty but I'll take it.
ohhmyyy don't even get me started about clouds.
Two bottles of Nutella later, idk what to do with myself, like what do you even put that much Nutella on?
:)
So we had some fun photoshoots this week with some funnnyyyy people. I'll let you people know when I start posting so you can all go like it, share it, comment on it. just praise me okay. KIDDING. but seriously me and Schmid are putting a lot of work into this social media page so please help spread the good word!!!:)) ♡
Me and Sis Jones (another sister in the Provo area) were knocking doors and this one man was not happy to see us and showed us his moon to prove it when he turned around and walked away. but it's okay because then we met this sick guy named Jeff right after and it made it all worth it.
fun little throwback to the first week of college. good times. you're welcome Megan and Remington (also happy one year) for not making the Mutual app be the main reason you met. God has a good sense of humor.
Comments
Post a Comment