To Mommy- February 15, 2021

I hope you were able to find the wrestling with comparisons talk I told you about! It's so so so good! Looking back on last week I wish I had a different mindset but I'll live and I'll learn. Already I've learned that miracles small or large are just miraculous! I have learned and looking back on life see that a miracle is not a life without pain but a miracle is how we can live a life with pain but be happy, learning how to find those happy moments and see them all as miracles because that's what they are. Looking back on my life I'm amazed by the amount of happiness I have been blessed with, the amount of miracles in my life and I'm blownnnnn away. Thank you for being one of my miracles mom, your testimony and determination for bringing the family together for scripture study and ect even with our bad attitudes is a shining life in my life when I look back. Yesterday in the Asian market and she asked us to pray for her an her family as she struggles to bring them together for scripture study, watching her tear up as she said "I am just trying my best but I feel like I'm failing" it broke my heart and all I could do was promise her I would pray for her and testify that the lord saw her efforts. It made me miss you and love you so much more haha. So ya, I just wanted to say thank you for you never ending efforts and love. I love you mom. Have fun listening to tswift with you BFF I can't wait to sing and jam out with our Chics after the Mish 💛
Love your one and only daughter :)) Sister Chan 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows