Week 6: The one where I cry because the clouds here are UNREAL
I had my first baptism this week:)) His name is Shin and we are homiessss, he is so funny, has had like all the hairstyles a guy could have in life, so patient with me and my "Japanese" lol, has SICK style, so caring and loving to everyone and is such an example to me of faith. Every time he meets someone new at church they automatically love him, he has such a light and sweet spirit and has such a beautiful testimony of his Savior. It's a miracle he got baptized as fast as he did also because it usually takes Japanese people so long to be baptized because either their parents don't give permission or they grew up in a different belief but for him it was within not even a couple months. He's seriously the coolest and I'm so thankful for our friendship.
Its been a good old time walking around BYU and UVU and talking to students, we meet SOOO many cool people and all the UVU people want me to come after the Mish and I'm SO SO tempted, I got to throw a football around the other day with some guys after we helped this chic carry her groceries and that honestly made my day (both things haha) The sunsets here legit keep getting better and better, the other day I legit almost chipped a tooth because I was too busy looking at the mountains and sky and didn't see where I was walking. Also believe it or not but I think my comp is a worse driver than me lolllll(skkrrrttt) .(SHHHHH) We had a Zone meeting this week which is where you meet with Tons of other missionaries and it was sooo sick. These elders had a bunch of Polaroids and were like we won't use them and now I have a bunch of Polaroids and I'm so pumped because Polaroids are expensive haha. But ya a lot happened this week and it's all honestly kinda a blur but it's been good:))
I'm finishing this email up and only woke up like 30 mins ago and so my brain is Foggyyyyyy but this week I've leanred that you should look up when walking or else you'll miss something, I really really hate jello, I have no idea what I want to do in my future lol and that it's okay to ask God all the why questions, and that you can either become bitter with God or better. Also it's not all about excellence but effort. Oh and that I miss my mom. Anyways keep it realllll:)) love and miss my peeeeeps

Sis Chan
1.Me and my boys (our see ya soon pic

)
2.sundayyyyzzzz:))
3.temple to temple walk
4.Jdogs is my new favorite place
5.English class (you GUYS English is harddddd)
6.Sabrina came and saw me at church last week :))

8.SHINNNSSS baptism
9.ZONE conference was soooo legit
10.ONE OF MY NEW DREAM CARS

Comments
Post a Comment