Week 16: The One Where... I Gotta Thank My Mom
This week was pretty dang roller coasteryyyy, throw my mind for a spin, slap in the face, what the heck am I doing, oh wait it's not about me, let me eat my feelings, do push-ups randomly, why am I eating another roll, I could just sleep the day away, I COULD BE A MISSIONARY FOREVER, God needs me here right now, I am where I am suppose to be, I am so thankful for my mother type of week. Ya feel???? Hehe probs not because my mind is WACKYYYY. But basically I felt all the feelings and have come to terms that if I feel like my heart is going to burst at any point its God showing me I am where I am suppose to be.
We had some amazing baptisms this week where I cried basically the whole time, and some amazing lessons with some pretty amazing people.
I definitely on the daily struggle don't feel like I'm good enough and have put a note on my wall saying, "have you given it your all today?" so I can't hold myself accountable! And everyday I still mess up haha, but what ta dooo but learn and grow and become better! My main goal at the end of the day is to forget of myself, get out of the way and help others! I wrestle with that sooo much and really just want to crawl up in a bawl and hide sometimes but I have been given so much!! So so sooo much and there are so many people our there that need a smile, or a hi, or if we are lucky enough an invitation to pray and come closer to God!
Also it's mother's day this week and it kinda stings my heart a little to not be able to give my mom a hug, or clean the kitchen for her, or to give her a head massage haha. But I just want you all to know what a trooper my mom is, she is the person that showed me to wake up everyday and give it my all, if that was in sports, school, a friendship... My mom fought with me when I'm sure it would've been easier to just let me go, she saw me for who I could be, she pushed me towards who I could be, she set an example for hopefully what someday I can be. She is my best friend and one of my biggest supporters. Thank you for putting a mom face on when I needed it but for always having such a big, soft and selfless heart. I feel your love and prayers always and hope you can feel mine!!
Also it's baby Kyle's bday this week. This kid has the biggest heart and sweetest and most selfless love it scares me that he's too good for this earth sometimes. Also he's not a baby anymore so that's pretty depressing... HAPPY BDAY BROOO!! I would say eat some cake for me but I've had plenty of sweets here in UT already so go on a run for me!!!
Also the mission field is getting one of the best out there this week... Sister Miller. They aren't even finnnnnaaa know WHATTTT hit them when she puts the tag on.
Keep keeping it real, go love everyoneeeee! Including yourselfzzzzzz. (so much cheeseeeenesss I kinda wanna cry but plz do!)
-President and his wife :))
-Mateo is the coolest sweetest kid ever, he taught me how to play pokeman (spelled that wrong) and tried to set me up with his brother lollll such a legend
-again Mateo, I hate the galaxy camera and the wacy things it does also.
-Culver's was tooooo good
-we actually actually got ready this day
-sheep wait or lamb, I think that's the same thing
-bless missys heart for buying us toilet paper and take 5s
-me on fast Sunday
-us after getting fed dinner and desert twice, you guys if I don't watch myself I'm gonna have to be rolled home (cryyyyyinggggg)
-brushing my teeth might be what I look forward to most at the end of the day, basically ya it is.










Comments
Post a Comment