Week 18: The One Where NO MORE MASKS and I Roll My Ankle Really Bad!

I really have come to learn that CHANGE is hard and can hurt but that it's SOO SOO good and it's just straight life lol. We are here to change. :)) 

I've learned this week that you gotta hold a chicken by holding its wings to its body (that sounds weird) so it doesn't jump at your face, don't play voleyball in tevas (yes I say it the correct way thank you) because when you go up to spike the yoga ball and come down you're gonna roll and tear a muscle in your ankle really bad, also don't full force the hit of a voleyball at an Elders eyeball because thats gonna not be fun for him whoops, OHHHH and also I love coloring and clouds just in case you were wondering. Oh and I'm a grandma and love writing emails so if you want an email, email me and request one!! 


This week was so full of miricales!!
-We had two new two date and the family is so centered on faith and just being good humans I love them.
-We have a baptism on Saturday. 
-We had some amazing lessons and know without a doubt the people can be baptized this transfer.
-People are just so kind and so good. 

We also had this amazing training by Sister O'Riordian today and it was on communication. It was sooo good, she is so down to earth and blunt and I love her and her accent. Some of the things she said that I loved were... 

"your feelings are your feelings so JUST OWN THEM"
 
"when you are feeling overwhelmed just bring it back down to the am I TRYING (your intent is everything) to be a good human and more like our Savior?"

"your ability and ultimately your choice to CHANGE to make someone else happier and someone's life better is what makes a companionship work, all while remembering who you are and what your own love language and needs are."

SOOOO good right. And while she was saying all of this I was like HECKKK ya or duhhhh but in life it's just hard, but we learn we grow and we change and through putting God first and trusting Him everything really will work out.

Our baptism this week was amazing and I cried the whole time. We have been seeing so many miracles and I have felt so much love, we got to take these twins and their little brother to church this week and as I was walking with them they just chatted to me about life and picked flowers and sitting next to them at church I just thought my heart was going to burst I love them so much. They're going to be baptized in a month or so and I'm probs going to cry the whole time haha. Also it is very different to teach the law of chastity to a forty year old man then it is to a ten year old. 

This week there were moments where I had to choose to be a victim or a Victor (people can be really mean when they know you're a missionary for this church haha) and to realize I can't have expectations with God I just need to trust Him and be kind and try my best. Most people are good and all people have good in them :)) 

Shlynn has always been such an amazing reminder and example to me of trusting God and living life one day at a time to it's fullest. I love you so much dude and am praying for you extra hard right now. Also it was Paiges BDAY this week, this girl is the most selfless down to earth and real genuine person and I am so soooo lucky that she's one of my Bffs.

Also had a surprise visitor this week :)) Sister Peterson will always be such a huge example and impact on my life, not only does she make you laugh 24/7 but just feel so loved and accepted for who you are.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!
Keep it real for me. 

$Car selfie
$Cat
$Chicken
$Swollen ankle the next morning it was worse hehe (didn't sleep much that night)
&A flower one of the boys gave me :))
$Cutest dog ever was SOOOOO energetic couldn't even pet the guy
$Ever see a brunette Asian repunzul?? Well now ya have.
$Baptism 
$Me... like... um... I. don't even know man
$That's my tongue. 












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows