Week 24: The One Where it Raiiiiinnnssss!!
heyooooooo so it rained and that made me happy. it was gorgeous like I couldn't stop talking about it and was surprised I didn't crash driving looking at the clouds.
rain
me in rain
This was right after a bomb lesson we had with this girl named Zahara, she's literally this gorgeous, funny, spunky nine year old and I hope to become best of friends with her and I may or may not have shown her a back tuck on a tramp in my dress after our lesson. Later that night to we ran into some pretty unreal cute dogs, one of them tried to bite my face off but it's just cause he was on a leash and that can make dogs a little more snappy haha.
the eyes tho
my heartttttt
We also had a zone lunch this week with our Presidents because they are leaving us :(( Sister O'Riordians explanation on how they are going to have to be quarantined when they get back to Australia was funny but also
insane. We also took lots of pictures ofc ofc.
President Blickenstaff has helped me through SO much
The O'Riordians
Sis Blickenstaff will always be my fav
Sis Dickey:')
hello
Sistassss sistassss
oh also this week we found a fish mailbox, took lots of car pictures, had exchanges with these amazing other Sister missionaries that teach me so much, ate toooooooo much sugar (don't even get me started its bad) laughed a lot, I took a lot of wrong turns while driving, got in trouble for speeding, got a bomb package that my parents dropped off, spent four hours helping out friends the Benways move, had some amazing lessons where I cried of course, my moms birthday was this week and I definitely didn't forget until the next day, oh ate some more sugar, took two 5 gallon tubs of water from this amazing members house because we got sick of drinking our gross Tab rust water with other stuff in it that we don't even wanna know what it is.
music jam
fish face
hi mom
not the first time
fish heads ;))
beautiful clouds
I took down my wall today (friday) so like all the pics of my family so I can focus more on on now and not what is behind (even tho they are always there for me) one of the quotes on my wall (from someone who is unreal and my fav) says "may the flowers remind us why the rain was necessary" just thought it fit this email because it rained this week and I love clouds and nature is something time and time again that reminds me that God is real and He loves us.
my best friend Happy happy happy bday
I love coconut water, I love being able to be here and serve others, oh we went to a car show at a park this week that was pretty cool,I love ice cream and my stomach doesn't. I feel like my back hurts from bumps in the road here literally and mentally haha but it has been some of the best roads that have taught me so so much. As I'm coming up on six months I am becoming more and more aware that time only heals us when we let it and work on the healing and growing ourselves, letting and allowing as Jesus said "old things are done away, and all things have become new." and as that's true, the some things that become new will always be true and that's that we need to be kind, and never judge anyone ever, we need to forgive so old things can be old and new things can become new and we can fully enjoy them.
(also these emails have been like my journal so it's okay if you don't read them and if you do I hope it's not toooooo cringy hehe.)
I'm changing the end of my emails to keep it real to just Sawumboa, you can look the meaning of that word up and I'll probably explain it sometime haha but it's a really cool word.
Sawumboa!
SisChan
Comments
Post a Comment