Week 20: The One Where I Hold a Bunch of Baby Bunnies and I Will Never Eat Chicken Again

Hehe so this week was full of seven days, each day 24 hours each, and part of those each hours I was probably giggling, snorting from laughing or drinking water that's just full of and has so much nice nutritious dirt, there is like so much dirt in our water we drink lol, even the toilet water looks cleaner ngl, maybe I should try it.


Anyways some interesting sayings from this week have been,


"Mom what's a chiropractor?" - little boy we are teaching
Grandma answers-"it's a Choir Practor is someone that leads music and people sing."
Me- Wait there are two different Chiropractors? (jk I didn't actually say that out loud) (I thought twice before I spoke don't worry mom)

Sister Dickey *drives on the wrong side of the road*
Me- nervous laugh*** "ummmm mm" ***brain trying to figure out if she's on the wrong side or if I'm trippin 
Sister Dickey- "JUST KIDDING!!" swreves on the right side 

Favorite moments... George (one of the twins we are teaching) ran up to me and gave me a hug and told me that he had missed me so much, and then during our lesson he said a prayer and asked God to bless the missionaries everywhere and in that moment I saw my three little boy cousins with my aunt Lisa and uncle Britton and my own family, Michelle and Bapa gathered for dinner and all praying for me and I just started crying because it was a special moment

We got to go to a wedding this week and Sister Dickey ate a macaroon cookies for the first time lol. The drive and reception was sooo unreal beautiful and there was the most gorgeous golf course I have ever seen and I wanna go with my bro Adam one day because I think he's into golfing. Yeah he is :)) Miss that curly head bro. 

We had a week of work and it was fast and so good. The Bunker fam is progressing so fast and well and Cory and our other friends lowkey give me stress but as I pray for them I really know God is watching out for them and what happens will be:)) 

Anywayssss Heber is getting more and more beautiful and I am falling more and more in love with this place and these down to earth people. God is real and so good, imma go smash some elders in pickle ball now :)) love y'all! Keep it real for me while I'm living this dream. 












$-mom got us groceries this week💛💛💛 the guys at Walmart when we went up to grab it was like um let me wheel this out for you there is no way you can carry all the stuff your mom got you lollll
$bunnyyyyyy pics
$crazy hair after a like ranger whatever cool vehicle thingy from this guy 
$wedding flowers 
$apple
$lady got us free lunch and cookies 
$Morgan and sunset and ice cream 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows