Yeah so last week I didn't really explain my title LOLLL, my b. So ya basically I ate this salad and chicken for dinner and had some kind of food sickness the rest of the night but still had to work ofc. So we went on a walk to meet people and long story short ended up getting a ride back in a side by side during a lightning storm, basically one of the coolest nights and experiences so far on the Mish. And I got to hold a bunch of baby bunnies, one of them like committed suicide by jumping off my shoulder thankfully I was aware and like caught it kinda but it was a major flashback to two weeks ago when we were picking up a dinner from a member I picked up their new baby puupy and it like tucked and jumped (as much as a baby puppy can tuck lol) right out from me and I just watched it hit the ground lay there for a second whimper and then like hide in the corner and legit my heart brokeeeeee and not gonna lie when it was on the ground for like a second I thought I had killed their dog, but NOPEEE thankfully not, still kinda horrified about the whole thing tho lol.
Last week we also did the coolest service project in my life, plating corn, brocilli, ect in this old guys little farm in his backyard, I was legit freaking out the whole time at how cool the whole thing was and I think the old guy like was laughing at me the whole time but oh well I really did feel like a true farmer or like ground breaker seed popper into the soilllerrr type of person. (I don't think soilerrr is a word so we are just gonna add that to the Emma's dictionary book)
Okay so this week was an eventfull one and I have come to learn many things as of every week of my skippin trippin tumbilin mission.
First off I forgot how much I loved girls camp until we were invited to speak at one so we got to drive to deer creek which is gorgeous and talk to the girls there. It was so fun to be able to share my testimony with them on girls camp and being able to be in a group with girls your age going through some of the same things but I just wanted them to know that they were perfect the way they were made and daughters of God. We were able to then play a couple games with them and then we were off with hands full of goodies and treats to study, plan and teach. Okay but seriously I love girls camp and hope to go again some day. Some of the favorite memories I have in my little brain are from girls camp, what I remember the most is the feeling there was just so safe, special and you feel so so loved.
We have been waking up and going to the track this week and also the other night we were on a walk (the clouds were amazing!!) and we saw the coolest, prettiest, cutest house I have ever seen and the owner who was a member ofc invited us inside (his yard was flooding because the way you water your grass in Utah is once a week you basically flood your lawn and that's it until the next week lol) anyways he invited us inside and his wife was super sweet and showed us around, the guy was a trainer at a gym and basically hooked us up with coming in the morning for free to workout at 6:30 so how fire is that right, he said the only requirement was that we wear our tags. So yeah we went to that this morning and I am sore and couldn't be happier about it. Ohh also his wife is a hairstylist and is opening a salon soon and said that once I'm off my mission to stay connected with her and I could go and work for her there lol, also they told me I could buy their house in like three years, idk with what money but it is now my goal to do that. (oh their house is super old and they renevated it all and it's just so gorseous I could cry)
Sienna baptism!!! She asked if I would talk on the Holy Ghost at it and ofc I had to say yes, and so I've been writing it for a couple weeks now and it's all over the place haha but I am just praying extra hard that I can have peace and the spirit with me so I can know what to say.
I met Sienna in my old area, she is from Cali and is straight gorgeous, her best friend was a convert to the church and is now serving a mission in Hawaii but Sienna months ago got an idea or impression (from the holy ghost cough cough) to go to BYU and room with one of her friends, and other things happened that led her to pray for the first time, when she did she said she couldn't deny that God was real and then asked her friend (boyfriend, ex at the time long story haha) for a Book of Mormon and from reading and studying that she couldn't deny that the book was true. It was so hard saying goodbye to her when I moved to Heber. And then a few weeks ago Sienna texted me out of nowhere saying that she wanted me to come to her baptism and that she was moving it to June 5th, I Legit started crying. So now here we are Siennas baptism is tomorrow!!
Sooo the marathon lollll, we had to be there at 6:15 in the morning in our dresses like legit ready for the day, at 6:15am and it's like a 20 min drive, so yeah early morning waking up rip our sleep, to get there for the Marathon. There is like a specific way you have to give the water to the runners and it took me a fat minute to learn how to basically I was accidentally just throwing water at runners the whole time but ehhhh it was hot they needed it lol.
Then we went and did some service and then we went to Siennas baptism which was literally perfect. Even though I was suppose to be giving a talk on baptism (lollll I read the text wrong hehe) but I was told I still gave a good talk, I was crying the whole time basically haha. But Sienna gave the most sweet testimony at the end, probably one of the strongest and coolest testimonys I have ever heard but it really just made me realize how much God is in the details of our lives even if we don't see it. Her mom also gave the coolest testimony at the end explaining how Sienna has always been close with God and how she was so thankful for all of us helping her to Realize He was. I love Sienna SOOOOO much and cannot wait to see her after the mission and stay with her longer then an hour haha.
In Multi Disctrict Council this week, which was fireeee (its where a bunch of missionaries get together for a meeting and basically go over the month and the next month and then we just hype each other up for two hours haha) But I really liked some of the things we talked about this week!! One of the things was that in life you really love what you commit to. I loved that looking back on my life I just see that it's so true the things that I really committed to the most I loved the most. So I gotta ask myself more that are the things that I am committed to important and kind? We also talked about patience, one thing I pray for everyday consistently haha, but it was said that instead of asking the why and the when questions ask the how and the what do I need to do questions and it can really help with our patience. Basically what I got from it is, are you going to be the victim or the Victor. I love winning so obviously I am going to try my hardest everyday to grow and become better and not be a victim of things but choose to be a victory over them.
Fav saying from the week...
*George takes a ball to the head (so it's a walk) (we are at his baseball game rn) Bo (his dad) yells "way to use your head George! "
***Me three minutes later starts laughing because I finally get the pun he put down
*Sister Dickey takes the vegan pot pie out of the oven "it smells like a chicken pot pieeeee" with a creepy smile
Me-"ohhhhmyyyyy"
Sister Dickey "Hey you're going to eat this thing and your face is going to melt."
Sister Dickey like three minutes later takes a sip of her like two day old La-Croix and goes "I can't tell if it's worse before or after."
Me offended "ohhhhmyyyyy"
Sorry for the book this week you guys. Keep it realllll for me because sometimes I gotta pinch myself and don't believe I'm ever really gonna come home lol. BUTTT that's a silly thought but likeeeees lowkey hehe yeah. Anywaysssss you guys are amazinggggg. Go watch a movie and eat some popcorn for me. ACTUALLY NOOO IT'S SUMMERR!! GO JUMP IN A LAKE OR RIVER!
$the cat... me after a meal from members every night
$bruh quench got me quenchinnnn tho
$I love clouds
$nice angle for ya hehe
$bettaaaa wishhhhh you were hot like ussss
$again I love clouds
$siennnnaaaa
$I love us
$gotta get the poloroid
$bobaaaaa has my whole heart tho
$bed and breakfast we got a tour of, I'm legit OBBSESSED with it and am determined to one day stay in it, it's the coolest cutest neatestosf gorgeous bed and breakfast with the cutest Cali old couple they bought and restored it. He told us after the mission he has a Job for us here if we wanted it lowkeyyyy tho it would be hypeeeee.
$more baptism pics because like the day was perfect. And I love Sienna so much and being able to hug Sister Nagareda again ohhhhmyyyyy day made.
(probs all out of order sorrrrryyyy)
Comments
Post a Comment