Week 23: The One Where I Delete FB and Messinger

 Hey guys!!!!! sorry that the title is all in caps I just thought it was very important to know that I'm deleting both these (Facebook and messenger) apps for the next couple of months so I can really concentrate on the mission and be less homesick! and I just wanted you guys to know that so you don't think I'm ignoring you when I don't react to messages or something on Mondays and in general  haha. anywaysssss I was talking with my mom about this and Monday's are my cry days haha and it's just not good because Mondays need to be my reset and revive days so I can go out the next week and just give it my all and really focus on how I can best help others. God gave me amazing family, friends, companions (Sis Dickey) and ultimately my Savior so I can do this very thing and just serve others!Ofc I'm still gonna struggle with some things ofc because life is life I am so pumped to take on each day with a new focus of sawumboa haha (my mom will know what I'm talking about) basically that word is just awesome and means to be aware!be aware of those around you, yourself and your own feelings and to acknowledge them fairly and learn and grow from them.



so this week we had an amazing zone conference where basically a bunch of missionaries got together and cried because President is leaving back to Australia (not taking me with him) big rip but not because Utah is amazing . but then we got Bobba and you guys i have an addiction and it's bad and I need help, anyways, we really have been focusing on our friends these weeks and helping them and building a relationship with them and it's been so cool and rewarding. we met a guy named Jeff a couple weeks ago also and he's Sooooo sick and has the cutest little boys, we are gonna start taking them to church soon hopefully!

we had some amazing lessons with some amazing friends this week, one of them from back home and it's always so amazing and cool to see how much he's grown closer with God because of his desire to be closer to his family. 

oh and this morning at the track I met some Olympic runners and that was pretty sick. 

also cool thought of the week, ask yourself “What is MYYY truth?” everyone has their own truths that they have come to learn for themselves whether from good or bad experiences (usually hard experiences haha) and then take that truth and live it!grow from it apply it, I find myself sometimes struggling to breathe because of anxiety and stuff and I have to make myself take a step back, analyze, learn, accept apply and change. ofc those are a lot of steps and it's never going to be the same because change is constant but change is really how we are happy in the end, if everything was the same old same old that would be so boring and we would not know one thing from the other. embrace the change and be the change, wow that was cheesy. 


but yeah this week has kinda been a blur haha, a good one but a blurr and I've come to learn this week that coconut water slaps, Bobba is addicting (just sugar itself), sleep is amazing, the Book of Mormon is one of the coolest and is the truest books on the planet and that God is in the details of our lives and we come to see that through thankfulness and loving others really, intent is everything, faith is everything. 

keep it real! 
💛SisChing 
















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows