Week 30: The One Where I Eat Grass
Me working out… looks up because Schmid is sucking out of a helium balloon and goes "Ohhhhmyyyy GOSH ohhhhhhhh." and then passes out on on stove stands up eyes roll back falls back on the counter behind her, stands up eyes still kinda rolls back and falls forward on the counter in front of her. Me just watching hegaaaaa confused and worried. she wakes up looks at me and star crying and laughing and for the next five minutes I'm like rolling on the ground laughing and crying to and my abs are just burning because I was in the middle of a workout.
I can't believe it's Friday. Me and Schmid have been saying that all day. Today we painted kids faces at a carnival for five hours and it was actually SOOO fun and we get to do it again tomorrow. Boys kept on coming up to me and asking for me to do a tiger which I did and this one kid loved it so much he was running around and jumping out and scaring people. It was the cutest thing. Time is flying being companions with Sister Schmid and I don't like it at all. This is the fastest time has ever moved for me so far on the mission and we literally are either having the coolest deepest most sincere conversations or laughing our butts off. I love her so much its not even funny. She is so good at helping me realize how much I can grow, how much I have, and how I am good enough for who I am. she also reads me really well and it's kinda creepy.
On top of being exhausted, covering 18 Ward's, hours of meetings, headaches from screen times, bloated stomachs, and go go go. I seriously am at my happiest. I am so thankful for God putting me with Schmid. I've had some experiences this week that just affirm that God is real.
We got all of our filming camera equipment this week so now we are just scheduling with a bunch of people to do films, photoshoots, making cookies with members, service in people's homes and yard. just all the good stuff.
I met a bishop Reese this week also and this man in a genius, he is a really well known artist and his house is INSANE and I would have listened to him talk all day (saying that in a non creepy way)
that's a screenshot from my loving dad. I seriously think all of you that read my emails are troopers because half the time I don't know what I'm saying or how to spell something. If you read these I love you mad madly, and if you don't I respect you and love you.
My back hurts from painting kids faces for two days straight, and I could sleep for what I think would be a full day but I'm in love with my life. Seeing those kids reaction to the simple painting of their faces made my whole week and teaching kids about Jesus Christ is seriously fulfilling my whole heart.
Getting out of my car my shoe somehow got stuck underneath. Luckily it was grass in front of me so I ate that instead of the pavement. Lol almost a year today from when I got a black eye on my face from falling out of a truck bed. Good times I miss college but am so happy and content with life rn:)) heres a fun throwback photo tho ! this was like a fat MINUTE after I ate it, so not even at its worse lol. Everyone thought it was a birth mark lol. Im just very thankful that I did not lose the freckle under my eye that is my favorite part about my face.
me eating bread me receiving bread
Comments
Post a Comment