Week 32: The One Where all the Parties!

 

it's been raining all week and at the beginning of the week we didn't have a car so did some walking in some storms and I was literally dancing I was so happy. We found a lot of people to teach the Gospel to this week and it's been amazing and God is literally showering us. I can't stop yawning but I also can't stop smiling.


This member was nice enough to let us barrow one of their indoor bikes and so this morning I was riding on it and going full speed and resistance for 45 seconds and on of the pedals flew off and I fr almost ATE it but somehow caught myself, so that was a good time. I am getting really into yoga videos tho and we have been cooking more which I have honestly loved.


We made cookies and took them to this one house and this little girl grabbed them and was so excited and ate one and we are talking to the mom and I hear the little girl go "WHAT EWWW" and I look over to see her spit out the cookie into the garbage lol. The dad got mad at her but me and schmid were laughing so hard. I guess kids don't like zucchini and oatmeal raisin cookies lollll. 


here's a Pic of my eyebags 


We got pulled into a 90 year Olds bday party and 70th wedding anniversary yesterday and then had a Ward potluck where Zoe (recently baptized) and her family who are atheist come. to see there family just get hugged by the ward melted my heart. Yesterday I really felt a pull on my heart and I miss my family a lot a lot but I felt God telling me and helping me live in the Now. I know that the best gift we can give God is to live in the Now because he I'd putting trials, people, moments, smiles into our lives right now to help us grow, change and become better and to help others do the same and realize the same hope. I love my mission. 

we locked ourselves out so here's me climbing through a window lol. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows