Week 34: The One Where Ari is Born
so first off this will forever be my favorite title to any of the emails I send past or future. but hope you enjoy.
Worth While
It is easy enough to be pleasant,
When life flows by like a song,
But the man worth while is one who will smile,
When everything goes dead wrong.
For the test of the heart is trouble,
And it always comes with the years,
And the smile that is worth the praises of earth
Is the smile that shines through tears.
It is easy enough to be prudent,
When nothing tempts you to stray,
When without or within no voice of sin
Is luring your soul away;
But it's only a negative virtue
Until it is tried by fire,
And the life that is worth the honor of earth
Is the one that resists desire.
By the cynic, the sad, the fallen,
Who had no strength for the strife,
The world's highway is cumbered to-day;
They make up the sum of life.
But the virtue that conquers passion,
And the sorrow that hides in a smile,
It is these that are worth the homage on earth
For we find them but once in a while.
when Schmid tells me to do Karate I do it
with some homies at cubby ;)) ♡♡
My heart EXPLODED as I was sent so many cute pictures of baby Ari. My BFF aunt Jamie had the most gorgeous baby I have ever seen this week and the whole birth thing was a little scary... but everything worked out in the end. This little guy has a big chunk of my heart right now and I can't wait to meet him in 10 months.
I'm so so so happy for Jamie and Aaron.
So this week has been a week.
banana and home girls
Skinny popcorn is GOOOD.
meet my favorite girl ever Hadley.
cracked my phone. sorry dad. :(
my phone has seen life, death and then life again lol
Sister Schmid replaced it, only took her like two hours haha. Thanks dad for the new screen I promiseee, like double promise that I will keep my case on it.
Brother Brother Sister Anderson accepted so many of us as their grandchildren and with all the chocolate and hugs we sure got the love and joy of being theirs.
We have a pretty good group of people that we are teaching about Jesus Christ to but since school started its been hectic and hard to stay in touch with people which gives us a lot of extra time to organize, look for others to teach and pray for patience haha. God's hand is so apparent in our lives tho. I have the bestest friends, the bestest purpose, and I don't even know if bestest is a word but the good is all I see at the end of a long day on my knees.
Comments
Post a Comment