Week 38: The One Where I thought I stepped on a nail
WOW. is all I have to say right now. I am so overcome with how loved I am. By God, by my Savior, by my life. General Conference was amazing and the PEACE, HOPE and GUIDANCE I received was what I have been praying for. I am so so grateful to be a missionary in this time and feel so much excitement and Joy for the growth and many other days and things I will learn to be for others and for my God.
I asked one of the girls we are teaching what she thought my name was (we are called Sister or Elder and then last name on the mission) and she said without hesitation EMMA! and we were all like how the heck and she shrugs and goes "your bracelet":))
my fav nails rn, I've been growing them out for a month plus now!
my main squeeze right now lol
"come unto Christ, but not alone."~Bonnie
"ITS NOT WHERE YOU START BUT WHERE YOU ARE GOING THAT MATTERS"~gilbert
"we cannot wish our way…"~oaks
"you are called for what you can become."
"I'm not sad, I'm not mad and I know everything is going to be okay"~Bednar
"our happiness depends on our relationships, with God and with others."
"God loves us as we are, but He also loves us too much to leave us this way."~Wilcox
"worthiness is being honest and trying. patience and persistence NOT flawlessness"~Wilcox
"they got rid of the all or nothing expectations and started focusing on the effort today."
~ Wilcox
"WORTHINESS IS NOT FLAWLESSNESS"~wilcox
"how can such beauty and order be an accident?"~Nash
"This is our time. Share the gospel.BE YOU and hold up the light."~Nash
IT TAKES FAITH TO HAVE FAITH.
"obedience builds a relationship."~Erying
"Do you want to change the shape of your life? Change the shape of your day. Do you want to change the shape of your day? Change the hour."~Uchtdorf
"live your life with order."
stepped on a nail, I thought... I couldn't look at it…. ended up just being a sharp needle from a bush that looked like a nail. thanks for schmid that yanked it out for me and the kids that stood there in shock not knowing what to do as I held in a cuss word or two.
"you are free to choose who to be and with whom you will be, but remember… it makes ALL the difference."~Our dear Prophet.
I am so excited to go through the temple one day!!!! like low-key I have never really felt an excitement about being sealed to somebody haha but listening to our Prophets talk I felt so much hope, peace and excitement.
"faith is a choice. so is doubt."
This is a pic of a kid we are hoping to teach. He's describing how the picture is Jesus Christ has what He is doing.
Limping around…. because I'm just that lucky… my foot swelled up a little haha
just a fat photo dump. thanks for
scrolling if you did… and if you read the words… I'll buy you a treat the next time I'm with you.
I am so thankful for whoever is reading this sentence right now and how you change the world and make it a better place. Don't ever forget that you are needed and seen. I love you♡
Sister EMMA Chan:)
Comments
Post a Comment