Week 39: The One Where I get booted

 During a lesson this week with our friend Alyse we were teaching about the plan of salvation and wanted her to draw during it, which she did. After the lesson she handed us the paper that she drew, and on the tree that Adam and Eve were not supposed to eat there were a bunch of apples and in each of the apples Alyse had written the words “life, mistakes, repentance.” and a bunch of other words. And I just loved it and her view of it. I connected to it and not just because she also spells word wrong like I do (and know shes like 11 and i'm almost 20 so I am not roasting her but myself)  I came to love this drawing even more when I was studying in Alma 13 and 14 and all these women and children are being burned and Amulek is like DUDE ALMA common save them why is God allowing this to happen and Alma basically says back to Him, “I cannot but God is delivering His people through this fire.” When Adam and Eve ate the fruit, they ate sin, and so do we all. That is part of God's plan, to fall, to mess up, to sin. BUT TO GROW. and all because of His endless love and endless deliverance as we turn to Him. 

sometimes I look at the sky and feel like I am the sky 

what even is the eighth day if there's only seven days in a week 

I wish I could touch clouds, actually sitting on them would be way more sick

yup just imagine sitting on one of Gods best creations. clouds 

wish I could paint this picture 

imagine if my face just WACKED into something right after I took this 

Schmid. can I please just never leave u?

If I was a cloud I'd be more than content 

Schmid is a painter 

just running around collecting leaves and swinging around trees while eating fat cookies and doing 50 burpeezss, getting back in the car and trying not to throw up lolll.

why so serious tho 

does not look as appealing as it tastes but basically I could eat curry and quinoa and avocado toast for the rest of my life. 

It is starting to get chilly, rainy and cold here and it is reminding me of home. Mostly Seattle and my Aunt Jamie and it's making me happy and a little sad homesick all at the same time. I love being able to finally layer though and not feel like I am going to die from heat in a dress lol. It just is bringing the cozy vibes out. Fall is my favorite season EVERRR and I am just in love obsessed. Schmid is missing her heat though being from Arizona. And I am not ready to be not tan haha. 

just a bunch of photos that I could rant about but won't make you read that because I don't wanna make you confused haha. 



We have been knocking our heads off this week and meeting some pretty sick people. Who are mostly not interested in hearing about Jesus Christ, but that doesn't make them any less sick/cool people. I have figured out one thing meeting all these people, I WANT TO TRAVEL as much as I can in this lifetime of mine haha. But like seriously. 


I am so tired mentally, physically, it's crazy. But so many of our friends, Bre, Thursby Twins, Alyse are on date to be baptized and we have other friends we are teaching that will hopefully be soon too. It is so fun teaching and listening to other peoples lives, faith and just growth. 


okay I know whoever reading this might be like commmonnn Emma get to the good part. so okay. I got my driving taken away basically long story short I turned really fast really sharp because I wanted to see this person in a wheel chair and check up on him and I was on a freeway when I decided that and didn't want to miss the turn. and then I also kind ran into a curb and the car is going into a shop tomorrow but it's okay because we went on a hike and shopping today and I returned a suitcase that gave my dad a heart attack. 


and also I'm leaving my area and becoming comps with this chic named Sister Jones. and here is a bunch of photos because I'm leaving schmid and am gonna be homesick tonight. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows