Week 43: The One Where I get to go the temple :))
I LOVE MY MISSION SO SO SO MUCH.
this sweet family bought us in and out and I got a picture with the best costumes in town.
we were knocking doors and I um yeah well enough said
Sister Jones is leaving me ON MY BIRTHDAY but like it's whatever it's fine I'm not mad or anything (she's going to her OG paris)
my district, group of brothers:))
Asian area throwback with edler Giles… CANNOT believe that was 9 almost 10 months ago :(( nothing but smiles when I look back on it @ Eve Nagareda ♡
We just got back from the temple and I can't even explain how much of a happy joy feeling I have right now, I love the gospel, I love the temple. To be able to go somewhere and escape the world, to make promises with God again and again even when we mess up. I am so thankful for the promises I have with Him and how it helps me feel closer to not just Him but everyone in my life. The peace I felt, the happiness I was able to feel overcome me, the separation I felt from the world and the direction I got to my life. all from just going to the temple once. I have so many feelings that I wish i could but can't put into words all I can say is I am so so thankful and am so so happy for my relationship with God and my Savior. I am so thankful for my life, for the way I was raised to the past 10 months of my mission, good and bad I would trade it for nothing. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LIFE
HI SCHMID, we were able to go to our friends Bres baptism:)) and oh my goodness you guys I love bre and her family so much and cannot wait to be able to just hang out with Bre and her Sister Aubryn after the mission. The Spirit was so strong the whole time at her baptism and she was GLOWING the whole time after.
We had a mission wide devo the same night and President Belot from my old Mapleton Area and his wife spoke at it. He said some pretty amazing things that slapped me in the face and I need to change a lot of things about my mindset and stuff on the mission. and just overall hearing about President Belots mission experience made me want to try 10x harder the rest of mine.
A little hike where we may have lost our breathe.
Sorry there is so many pics and not a lot of words. But to end this email I'll end it with my favorite scripture Alma 37:47 "See that ye look to God and live."
♡Sis Chan
Comments
Post a Comment