Week 47: The One Where I Forget to Title It

 

Emma Chan

Mon, Nov 29, 8:36 PM
to bcc: me


DO WE TAKE TOO MANY SELIFES? PROBABLY BUT WHO CARES. 



This week has definitely been one to remember… I am trying to remember all of it but my mind is in so many places haha. First off I LOVE THE POLY AREA so much, it is just like the Asian area covering from LEHI to NEPHI so its huge but instead of Asians its Polys haha. ITS SO SICK, and people keep on asking if i am from Hawwaii and say I look like I am I guess, this one cute old lady asked if I was from Japan haha. We have been giving lots of talks on Sunday and yesterday we ran to one church that our friend Stellin goes to, he is 11 years old and when we walked in late he was sitting in the back by himself with black sweats and a suit jacket… trying his best to look his best, alone with his arms folded and staring at the speaker nodding while all the other members are staring at their phones this kid is sitting there, phone in pocket listening so intently…. his mom wont let him be baptized, he's been taught by missionaries for years and wants to be baptized so bad but can’t. He needs lots of prayers.



Starbucks has the best McMuffins prove me wrong. 

WE GOT TO TAKE OUT A BRAND NEW MISSIONARY FOR A DAY AND IT WAS SO FUN!!

WE GOT TO SEE SCHMID AND TUALA ON THANKSGIVING LITERALLY THE BEST

WE ARE OBBSESSED WITH CAMERAS 

CUTE THINGS FROM MY MOM:))



We have seen so many miracles this week and have been working so hard. We have 14 friends we are teaching right now and more then half are on date or want to be baptized so there is so much work! It is amazing and God is so good. I love Sister Naea so much, she is helping me with my confidence, testimony, wanting to be out and just be myself. A lot has gone down the past few weeks that have really tested me and why I am out on my misson, why I have a testimony, what this gospel means to me personal. But I have felt the atonment of my Savior carry me through it all, my friends and family that God has placed into my life to remind me of my worth and that He knows and lives me. I have felt all of your prayers and am so thankful.


some cute MTC sisters we met:))

first addition Book of Mormon


I love my mission SO MUCH and cant believe that the year is almost over, WAIT LIKE ACTUALLY THO thats so crazyyyyy. Soon i have to start thinking about like life after the mission and um talk about freaking out. Def gonna put that off for a few more months haha.



anyways i really do love you all and feel your love. God is so aware of us. I know that for a fact. I know that he places us all in certain places during certain times for a reason, that He knows our stuggles, our pains and that He wants nothing but JOY out of the hard, We just have to choose Him, his council, in prayer, scriptures and trying our hardest to live in and by the promises we have made with Him. 



Sorry for the late email but it's been a crazy last couple weeks and day… my heart is full though, cheesy but true. Wouldn't rather be anywhere else. 

you already know to Keep it real.

Love Sister Chan♡

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 37: The One Where I Sleep for Two Days

Week 50: The One Where Stelann Gets Baptized ♡

Week 49: The one where it snows